Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Voice Changer For?
Voice Changers are designed for a wide range of people who work with voices in audio. Here are some examples:
- Content Creators like YouTubers, Streamers, vtubers, Influencers and Podcasters looking to swiftly and easily increase their production value.
- Marketing and Media teams in need of fast ways to optimize their creative workflow.
- Filmmakers, Voice Over Actors and Video Artists looking for fast sound design with a cost-effective tool.
- Audio Professionals, Post-Production teams and Engineers who require speed and simplicity, that’s reinforced with powerful tech.
Essentially, Voice Changer understands that time is money. By being affordable-but-powerful, it allows any voice changing workflow to be fast and effective. Anyone looking to create engaging content, from a 10 second TikTok to a 10hr documentary series, can go with Voice Changer!
What is Voice Changer Used For?
Voice Changer software has a variety of content uses. At the core, it takes a voice track, and changes it (hence the name)!
There are 3 types of profile it can apply:
- Character - the actual speaker of dialogue (e.g. a monster, robot)
- Environment - the area where the dialogue is spoken (e.g. a cave, next door)
- Effect - the means through which the dialogue is being heard (e.g. a VHS tape, or megaphone)
By using or combining any of these profiles, you can make creative scenarios out of otherwise ‘normal’ voices. Adjustable presets offer quick ways to do this (e.g Cave Dragon, Evil AI), or users can save their own unique creations.
The result is twofold:
- Engaging content with increased production value, that is cost effective.
- A fast workflow that alleviates the time sink of manual voice changing.
Downloading Video File
(This may take a little while)